Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheWrench Application

2 posters

Go down

TheWrench Application Empty TheWrench Application

Post by TheWrench Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

Hello my name is Vlad i'm a 19 year old student for Aero-spatial Navigation and I would like to apply for a gm position. My character name is TheWrench, That is the nickname which i use everywhere. I was a gm on 3 servers, two of which were WoW serves and one was a WoKF(World of Kong-Fu) server. I am a friendly person and I like to be part of a community. I can stay up to 4-8 hours a day online. I am now learning the basics of Lua scripting. I am sorry if my application isn't as grand, or as beautyfull as the others.I also know 3 languages: English, Romanian and French...this might prove usefull.
I just hope you will just read my application...I know I'm not going to make it but hope dies last.
TheWrench
TheWrench

Back to top Go down

TheWrench Application Empty Re: TheWrench Application

Post by Awesome Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:37 am

TheWrench wrote:I know I'm not going to make it but hope dies last.

This is what I'm worried about, you don't have faith in yourself, that's the only flaw of that app, although the format is messy. Applications are pending atm as we are not accepting them, but maybe in the future we will.

Thanks
Awesome
Awesome
Awesome

https://facebook.com/KnifeInTheDark

Back to top Go down