Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aluwenda GM application

4 posters

Go down

Aluwenda GM application Empty Aluwenda GM application

Post by guardianz3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 am

Name: Thomas Brainerd
Area of origin: Marietta,GA
Current job: Signed up for the A.F.G. Green Berets, going into service in three years. Management services at retail Gamestop stores.
Myself: I'm currently living in a shared appartment, have been in the ROTC services for a little over 2 years now and am confident in my ability to help with others and work in a committed environment. I have been playing as a major gamer for roughly 7 years, and am starting to go through an online course on constructing flowing action and roleplaying games at A.U.G. I've played WoW for roughly four years, switching sides and classes on multiple occasions to get a feel for the whole game. I first started to GM 3 years ago, mostly as a ticket master and debugger for 2.3.2 and 2.4.3 realms. I've been pursuing a career in music, singing and writing songs along with playing the guitar and harp-guitar, playing in clubs and such that will let me in.
Reasons for requesting GM status: After coming to this server from my last server, DatWow, i've been wanting a fresh start in a leadership roll to help out with the community after seeing how my last server seemed to have groups just complain and do nothing for the server. Since coming to this server, i've seen many people who actually seem to care to have fun with the game and look to using teamwork subsequently well, and because of this i'd like to help the community hands on.
Reasons to choose me to be a GM: Working in a managerial position, i've learned to effectively help customers and get to the point in order to help them to a sufficient standard and keep them happy, while still maintaining a constant work ethic of keeping our community a safe and flowing work place. I have a peaceful and calming nature, and am able to keep working to a sufficient pace. I'm a straight to the point type of person, and believe in a no-nonsense approach to working for others.
My abilities as a GM: As a GM, i can effectively approach others about their desired intent for the site and help to solve their problems and see to it they are kept happy with the way our server is running while solving the problems effectively in the order of importance that seems appropriate to the situation.
GM experience: As i'd said before, I have a little over 3 years of GM and moderator experience on different private servers, mostly for 2.3.2 style private servers and different assortments of other games, such as Maplestory and Ragnarok private servers.
Thank you for your time,
Thomas Brainerd, Aluwenda.
You can reach me at my email, tbrainerd@yahoo.com, or my cell phone number, 770-713-4634
guardianz3
guardianz3

Back to top Go down

Aluwenda GM application Empty Re: Aluwenda GM application

Post by guardianz3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 am

Also, if anyone has anymore questions regarding my skill set for this position, you may send me an email. Unfortunately I don't always have my cell phone but you may try calling me also.
guardianz3
guardianz3

Back to top Go down

Post by Samblake Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Doesn't look bad tbh. Maybe i missed that but have u played retail in TBC?
Samblake
Samblake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nethaera Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Greetings Thomas,

Thankyou for your interest in joining the Bawz-realm 2.4.3 staff.

You have a solid application there and i can certainly say we are short of any form of Game Master operating in your time zone, which is a large advantage in regards to joining our team. Combined with this you show a professionalism that i think any Game Master should have when wanting to be a part of Bawz-realm staff.

I believe Thomas, you would be an asset to the team and certainly be very useful in terms of being online during U.S play time.

my two cents,
Nethaera
Nethaera
Nethaera

http://aidan.cole@orange.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Klitor Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm

me is me rofl me

^my cup of tea

...wait wat
Klitor
Klitor

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianz3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am

To answer your question sam, yes i did play retail from original to tbc and a little bit of wotlk, and thank you very much for your insight nethaera. I would love to be able to join the staff here on bawz-realm.
guardianz3
guardianz3

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianz3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 am

My new character is on the horde. Name is Urahnar
guardianz3
guardianz3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content