Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingEmme´s GM Application

2 posters

Go down

KingEmme´s GM Application Empty KingEmme´s GM Application

Post by KingEmme Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 am

1. What´s Your Name?: Emil Nilsson.

2. What´s Your Main Name In-Game?: Ox

3. Are you available to use English fluently?: Certainly, a normal day I use English most of the time.

4. Which country are you from?: Sweden

5. Have you played Retail WoW? and if so, how long for?: Yes i have, 4-5 Years.

7. How Old Are You?: 20 Years Old.

7. Have you ever been a GM before?: Yes I have.

7a. If so, where and for how long?: InfernoWow (4 months). Eternion-Wow (5 months). Boske-Wow (8 months.) (So about 9-10 months experience.

8. If you were GM on any server. What would you like to do on the server?: Take care of tickets, help someone if they need help, I am also available to do other things such as: building events, Build instances.

9. What would you be able to be online on Monday - Sunday?:
Monday : 8PM - 10AM
Tuesday : 8PM - 10AM
Wednesday : 8PM - 10AM
Thursday : 8PM -10AM
Friday : 10PM - 12AM
Saturday : 10PM - 12AM
Sunday : 10PM - 12AM

10. Are you going to be a total retard and flip out if you get removed from your GM position?: No, Absolutely not, I'm not a type of person. I can accept almost anything.

11. Example; your good friend comes online and asks for a couple more tokens just so he can buy a piece of PVP gear, what do you say?: No, there are rules about it, we must not give out such things to our players.

12. Please explain briefly why you believe you would be a good GM?: Because I have what it takes, I have 15 months experience. I know how to do lots of things.

13. What are your hobby's?: Mostly during the day I play wow.

Thanks for you reading my application. Very Happy

KingEmme

Back to top Go down

KingEmme´s GM Application Empty Re: KingEmme´s GM Application

Post by Awesome Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Smile Thank you for posting your application, it's nice but we are not accepting any apps FOR THE MOMENT, I hope this does not deter you from playing our server though.
Awesome
Awesome

https://facebook.com/KnifeInTheDark

Back to top Go down