Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bawz-realm 2.4.3 e-mail support.

2 posters

Go down

Bawz-realm 2.4.3 e-mail support. Empty Bawz-realm 2.4.3 e-mail support.

Post by Nethaera Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Greetings Bawz-realm 2.4.3 community,

Although i've made this point here & there in other topics by me, i am making this post to elaborate on the point, as well as provide the information necessary.

The e-mail support system allows players to contact a Game Master when noone is online, be it a serious issue or minor one it will mean a Game Master can resolve it. This system is only really for Game Master Nethaera, due to him having access to warcraft from his work, as well as a mobile phone that supports receiving e-mails. This means that he will receive the e-mail and be able to resolve the issue in ~15 minutes, making both you the community happy as well as the Game Master team since they know there will always be someone at hand.

The e-mail format

Characters Name:
Type of Issue: -choose one of the following- {Loot} {Instance/Raid} {Server Crash} {Character Transfer} {Quest}
How it happened:
Description of the issue:
Urgency:

The e-mail reply

From here Nethaera will reply to his response, informing you if he will logon to assist you with the issue, how long he will be, and if you need to remain logged in order for him to resolve it. In some cases the reply will be "he will resolve it later," this will mean a response via an in-game mail and will not require you to be logged in.

Please Note: This is Nethaera taking time out of his working day to help the community, please respect this and do not be offended if a response isn't given immediately.

Contact Details

E-mail address - aidan.cole@orange.net

Regards,
Nethaera

Last edited by Nethaera on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nethaera
Nethaera

http://aidan.cole@orange.net

Back to top Go down

Bawz-realm 2.4.3 e-mail support. Empty Re: Bawz-realm 2.4.3 e-mail support.

Post by Despite Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:31 pm

~sticky~
Despite
Despite
Admin

http://bawz.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down