Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction.

3 posters

Go down

What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction. Empty What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction.

Post by Nethaera Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 pm

This is specifically for 2.4.3 players

I'm opening this thread for suggestions that you, the players can say what changes you wish to be made to the 2.4.3 realm while it is under re-construction.

I'll start:

The "transfer" system should be edited, i think the fact that new players join the realm and see people already pretty well geared is quite a put-off, since players usually play on newly created realms to join the progression curve, I feel that when they do see geared players it's very intimidating. I commend the transfer system for bringing players in, however some tweaks need to be made to make it fair, perhaps offering a set amount of badges of justice (100 seems fair) as well as the reward.

Custom attunements;

Fun little quests that prevent people from jumping content, a good example of this would be; in order to enter Gruuls Lair and Magtheridons Lair you must slay Nightbane and Netherspite, this would would slow down the rate at which guilds jump through content, and also mean that content gets recycled, as new players will need attunements, also perhaps offering little rewards for them as well, keeping the same example, you're rewarded the mount from Attuneman. Or when you kill Gruul and Magtheridon to enter Tempest Keep/SSC you're rewarded the Champion of the Naaru title.

More discipline for GM's;

One thing that really did bug me was the publicity that GM's (no names) gave themselves, i feel this is ok for fun servers, however for servers that are trying to re-build the Blizzlike experience GM's being so visible spoils that experience. Perhaps setting up a few rules for GM's to ensure they keep the Blizzlike experience of the server.

That's all for me. If you guys have any suggestions that you wish to see in the 2.4.3 re-build please post them here, try add as much description as you can in order to help the developers.

Regards
Nethaera
Nethaera
Nethaera

http://aidan.cole@orange.net

Back to top Go down

What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction. Empty Re: What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction.

Post by Klitor Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Training dummy
Klitor
Klitor

Back to top Go down

What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction. Empty Re: What you wish to see in the Realm re-construction.

Post by Despite Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm

The transfer system indeed needs a little tweaking. Yet I haven't had an idea what could it be like.

Attunements, I've been thinking about it too, so that for example you need to complete Karazhan to be attuned for the 25mans, and to complete the 25mans to be attuned to Zul'Aman. And so on...

GMs visibility, im not signing that 100%, due to the lack of players they might feel alot more confortable if they can chat with a GM directly and point out their ideas. But thats just my opinion.

And there will be a 2.4.3 Training Dummy once I have the time to make one.
Despite
Despite
Admin

http://bawz.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down