Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thelike Applying For GM

Go down

Thelike Applying For GM Empty Thelike Applying For GM

Post by Robin75 Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 am

|BW|ThelikeM| Applying For GM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your real name?

Robin Kruse Gronbech
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How old are you?

Im born in 7/10/1994
How many hours a day can you play?

several hours a day, seven days a week,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many play hours do you have to date on
BW ?
1 day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever been a GM on any other Private Server? Yes Admin / Gm / owner / Gm /Head Gm - Server name's

Lollkalmo 2.4.3 Owner
FlameWow 3.0.1 Head GM
palmWoW 2.4.3 Admin
AnnihilateWOW 3.3.3 GM
Do you know all of the GM commands?

Arcemu 90%
mangos 90%ยจ
Trinity 90%
Apex 50%
If you are added to our staff what would you bring to our server?

i'll Bring You a Smooth GamePlay to Regular Players
I have to Learn all The Custom Contents to Give them Information About the Server
How to abide To the rules on the server as i always say to players (Abide to our rules or face the Consequences)
What is the most important thing a GM's duty is?

The most important Thing a Gm can do is to Keep Hackers/Abusers out of the server And to keep the Smooth gameplay by Supporting The player's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are your character's names?

Regular Player Characters - Thelike - Aion

GM - Aion if thats Possible In case its not Im using Fantasy As my Gm Character Name
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you think you have what it takes to become a gm On BW ?

My opinion is to Give me a trial so the BW Staff can Decide if I have What it take's To be in the BW Team
I Prefere Smooth GamePlay instead of bad gameplay
i have 3 years Experience in being a Gm

Btw i've been a Sponsor For a lot of firms i know in my age Its a little crazy that i can sponsor for Firms

Names

Chaos-Emu

Arc-emu

I-glob

They are not Big Firms But im Able to Support the server With Money Someday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im an Expert in Creating Stats For Custom Items so if im able to get the database to add items if you need more Custom items
Im acting Like a Blizzlike Gm Im Wearing Gm - Outfit Im invisible All The Time if peopel want Support i Summon them to Gm Island and back Im

only supporting the players if they make Gm Tickets Thats the way it has to be to Run a server 100% if Gm's are visible all the Time Player's

are Begging For Items/events/Gold/Powers - ye almost Everything.
Peopel Breaking The rules My way to solve it - i give them 3 warnings third Warning Will be a permBan i cant stand Players Breaking The Rules

If The staff have Decide that its not the way to do it OFc i Accept it
if the staff have Ventrillo or any other Program They are talking About The server on Like Xfire i would like to join the NEt
PS. Pick me as your next gm on the team

If u need a Event Gm im here Smile
Robin75
Robin75

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum