Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowabunga GM apply

3 posters

Go down

Cowabunga GM apply Empty Cowabunga GM apply

Post by COWABUNGA Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 am

For making it easier for you, I will colour the questions blue, the answers read

2. How old are you? I'm 16 years old.

3. Where do you live (Fluent English Required)? I live in Denmark, and my english is just perfect. I would fit the European players since Denmark is in Europe.

4. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long? I've played retail since Vanilla. So I have been playing this game for around 4 years now.

7. what times can you be online, put an "X" in the corresponding box (all times MUST BE IN GMT+0 timezone)
[x] 6:00am - 12:00pm
[x] 12:00pm - 6:00pm
[x] 6:00pm - 12:00am
[x] 12:00am - 6:00am
I play a lot.

8. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? Yes i have.
8a. If so where and how long? On other different not populair servers, for couple of months. Even had my own server once, but we were like only 15 people online.

9. Tell us a little about yourself (use 25 words or less): Hi. I'm a friendly person, i like to help people out. After school i normally do my homework, then play wow. I also got to go to the gym twice a week

11. Which realm would you most prefer to GM on? PvP one please, since i'm a skilled pvper. Smile.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Bawz-WoW Community if you became a GM? I would not make any mistakes. After the rules all the time, and try to be fun but also serious at the same time.

13. Are you going to be a total retard and flip out if you get kicked from being a GM? No, I am sure i will understand.

14. If your friend comes online and asks for a free item/gold/level what do you say? I say sorry, but since its against the rules, i can't do it.

15. Where would you find The botanica? Tempest Keep in Netherstorm is The Botanica located.

16. How would you handle the following ticket:

"Bob is Speedhacking BAN HIM!"
I would thank the guy who reported "Bob", and then i would appear to "Bob" with invisible on, and if i see "Bob" speed hacking with my own eyes, i would ban him, since its against the rules.

18. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days, how many months have 28 days?: All months have 28 days. Its a trick question.

19. How much is 2 + 2 x 2 = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered): 2 x 2= 4. 4+2= 6

21. A warrior can't put talent points into Mortal Strike. How would you help this person? I would first try to let him delete cache folder and relog, if that does not work, i would reset his talent points. If that does not work either, I would try to contact an admin and if there is not any on, i would tell him to post it on the forums.

COWABUNGA

Back to top Go down

Cowabunga GM apply Empty Re: Cowabunga GM apply

Post by Samblake Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:40 pm

COWABUNGA wrote:
11. Which realm would you most prefer to GM on? PvP one please, since i'm a skilled pvper. Smile.
How can u be skilled in WOTLK pvp?
Samblake
Samblake

Back to top Go down

Post by COWABUNGA Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 am

Lol'd.. But want a duel? :p Can win you anytime any class Very Happy

COWABUNGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Samblake Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Come 2.4.3 let's do it =)