Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary GM Application for "Rubber"

2 posters

Go down

Temporary GM Application for "Rubber" Empty Temporary GM Application for "Rubber"

Post by Rubber Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am

Small introduction realy quick,

My real name is Jordan im a freshman play High-School Football, And have a life other then the computer ive been playing on the computer since i was around 6 and played RS (RuneScape) Till around i think 9 when i played WoW mite of been 8. I started into some Java at age 12 and i know most of the basics.

History
Ive been playing WoW for a long time as you see ive always loved PvP, I have a retail 80 with around 3 Twinks, I love twinking out rogues warriors and hunters, I have created my own server over a ac-web thing i belive thats the name it was only me and my friend, but me and him made many events such as stair events and at the top it was a secreat mall and you could make it yur new home, random things in that nature.

What do you mean by "Temporary"

I wish to only be a GM for the server reset because of the host once we get it all over with ill leave if you guys want me to stay on it i will though, but its up to all of you. only reason i dont just submit a regular gm position application is because i havent thought bout being a regular gm i just wanted to help the server out realy quick Very Happy so get back to me Smile

PS:Did my donation at all help with this reset? as in we got a new host or staying with the same im just asking if like yu had to get a new one yu use the donation for it

Rubber

Back to top Go down

Temporary GM Application for "Rubber" Empty Re: Temporary GM Application for "Rubber"

Post by Despite Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:48 am

Heh, i'll look back into this when we get it up : )
Despite
Despite
Admin

http://bawz.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down