Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More work :P

3 posters

Go down

More work :P Empty More work :P

Post by Unknownskill Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm

This quest is bugged: Blast the Gateway

You get a pet and you kill some Fel Sparks and the pet should grow I killed like 10 and nothing happend and when you summon the quest pet you can't see it, just the name in the air.

This quest is bugged: Further Conversions

You kill the The Erratic Sentries and when you charge / cast the quest item the NPC just disappears and your cast gets interupted

Dawnblade Marksman: This isn't really importen.

Dawnblade Marksman on the Isle of Quel'Danas
They shoot some arrows I think they are called "Searing Arrow" not sure but, it hit from FAR distance and dosn't do anything don't interupt you just... Nothing.

Unknownskill

Back to top Go down

More work :P Empty Re: More work :P

Post by Nethaera Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Thankyou for the reports,

You kill the The Erratic Sentries and when you charge / cast the quest item the NPC just disappears and your cast gets interupted

This was an issue on Datwow as well, however if there was a work around, if you loot them and leave it a few seconds then it will correctly work - the npc will dissapear during the cast, however returns as a Normal Sentry and you will get an objective completion upon this.

I'm sure the developers will get to work on fixing the Blast the Gateway quest in order to keep the playing experience on Bawz-realm 2.4.3 as near to Blizzlike as possible.

Regards,
Nethaera
Nethaera
Nethaera

http://aidan.cole@orange.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Despite Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:05 am

Unknownskill wrote:
This quest is bugged: Further Conversions

You have to kill the Erratic Sentries on their spawn spot (or close to it). So as a mage for example, run to the melee range and then start casting. I know this is still a small problem, but no1 yet has found out what is wrong with this.
Despite
Despite
Admin

http://bawz.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum