Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nethaera.

Go down

Nethaera. Empty Nethaera.

Post by Nethaera Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Greetings Bawz-realm Community,

Most people will know me from the 2.4.3 server, with my main character called Ohanko. I started on Bawz-realm about a week ago and saw great potential in both the community, game masters and developers of the server and decided to plonk my bum down and settle into playing. However shortly into playing deciding to see if i can make an expenential difference to the new server, and decided to apply for a Game Master position. Earlier today i was promoted and am now doing my bit on the 2.4.3 server.

My aim is to be as proffesional as i can in regards to my Game Mastering duties, this means that you will probably never see me as a Game Master and only ever be in contact with me if you open a ticket, or are doing something against the server rules. Either way, i want players to feel as if they are playing on a live server (if Blizzard ever decided to release 2.4.3 live servers) to optimize the playing experience on Bawz-realm.

Combined with this i am also going to be active within the forums assisting in any issues and doing my bit to keep the community feeling friendly. Don't expect any nonsense from me, just good posts with the information that people are after.

Finnaly, a little bit about myself.

My name is Aidan Cole i'm 21 and come from a town called Stevenage, just outside London, i work for Fujitsu Data Wharehousing as a Project Leader, IT service desk support and Network Administrator. Bassicaly means i'm a Game Master for Fujitsu, although it's not nearly as fun!

I'm happy for people to contact me via my e-mail aidan.cole@orange net - this is attached to my Blackberry so i will be able to receive it wherever i am, combined with this i usualy take a Laptop to work with me with Warcraft installed, so i can assist with in-game issues no matter the time of day.

Thankyou for letting me into the Bawz-realm team, and i hope that i can benefit the community.

Kind Regards
Nethaera.
Nethaera
Nethaera

http://aidan.cole@orange.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum