Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mall..

Go down

The mall.. Empty The mall..

Post by Unknownskill Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am

Hey ppl and who ever read this.
I joined the server and I looked around and all I saw is a mall that I've already seen on like 4 private servers, and I don't know about its only me but, the goblin trainers in T2 gear is getting abit oldschool and looking on those ppl on like 45% of all the private servers your joining got those trainers. Would be nice with a new look and I got some idears Smile

Idears:
Spawn some houses or something NPC can stand in and the warlock "hut" you can spawn some dark symbols on the floor and get it more "real" and like in the BS "hut" you can spawn some anvils and some of the thingys like SM were they is weapon or armor on would be abit new'er look and I haven't seen that on any servers.
and trainers.
there is alot of things you can do with trainers with like:
some 1 use ZA boss' some use NPC's with T10 look and the classic overall is the goblins with T2 and the normal trainers are being used aswell.
Its just discover the things you can use insted of alot of private servers got the same look and its gets boring to look at.
Mall places:
Servers use shatt, instances, Stairs of Destiny, Honor hold / thrallmar and some with Hyjal (not many use it)
and I would have used this to my own private server but, I sucks at setting up servers and ect. so.
There is a flat area in Hyjal where me and my friends spawned alot of tents and it was really cool and I've never seen a server like that / mall.

abit info about me fast:
I've played on Pserver since Pretbc (around 1½ year after wow got realsed) and I've seen ALOT malls and I've posted alot of idears on forums and my idears never came up to discuss so, now I try again and see where this leads me! Smile

Unknownskill / Farmingalt Smile

P.S this is not for complaninig about the mall or the server is bad its just a sugg on how it could be or maybe it could be better or worse Smile

Unknownskill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum