Bawz-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again?

3 posters

Go down

Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again? Empty Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again?

Post by Klitor Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:18 am

I am playing Rise of Nations and Alien Swarm, also watching anime and surfing net. You?
Klitor
Klitor

Back to top Go down

Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again? Empty Re: Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again?

Post by JonasrDJ Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 am

Im playing Roblox - GTA 4 - Halo 3 - Geárs of war 2 And a lot more Smile
JonasrDJ
JonasrDJ

Back to top Go down

Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again? Empty Re: Wat do you do while waiting for server to be up again?

Post by Rasmus523 Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 am

well mostly im working day time now for 2 more weeks, but once im home and at my computer i play CoD MW2 or WoW Retail.
Rasmus523
Rasmus523

Back to top Go down

Post by Klitor Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am

Ikkitousen time! Xtreme Xecutor fucking awesome season
Klitor
Klitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasmus523 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Bought Starcraft 2 Yesterday and i was so boored that later the same night i completed the Campaign on hard, i mean comeon,, it's hard its Supose to be hard and annoying.. the only map that was abit hard was the last one, took me 1 mission restart to Figure out what to do to win it really easy. once i found that way it was the same Difficulity as the first map. just a simple kill and Clear.

But i give the game 10 / 10 for the awsome story and Multiplayer Action Twisted Evil
Rasmus523
Rasmus523

Back to top Go down

Post by Klitor Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

SC1 will always be better RTS than SC2 Sad
Klitor
Klitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasmus523 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 pm

i have both games and i really like Sc1 but Sc2 is way better then Sc1 due to new Tactics u can use and alot more and funnier units,maps,missions and Achivments "i love achivments" . geek

Last edited by Rasmus523 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rasmus523
Rasmus523

Back to top Go down

Post by Klitor Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:50 pm

^Koreans dont aprrove, cy@
Klitor
Klitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down